Ohope Beach School - Dream Believe Achieve

Our school has a Ministry of Education approved enrolment scheme.  To find details about the zone then click on the appropriate section below or contact the school principal for details  principal@ohopebeach.school.nz

If you are out of zone we encourage you to contact the school to find out about when the next intake of out of zone children will be. 

HomeZone:

All students who live within the home zone described below and outlined on the map shall be entitled to enrol at Ohope Beach School:

West:Ohope Road to and including Burma Road, Otarawairere and Kohi Point Roads and West End Road.

East:Wainui Road to the Stanley Road intersection.Stanley Road to number 1189.

Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.

Out of Zone enrolments:

Each year the Board will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for enrolment of students who live outside the home zone.

The Board will publish this information by notice in the Whakatane Beacon.The notice will indicate how applications are to be made and will specify a date by which all applications must be received.

Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:

First PriorityThis priority category is not applicable at this school because thisschool doesnot run a SpecialProgramme approved by theSecretary for Education.

Second Prioritywill be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.

Third Prioritywill be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.

Fourth Prioritywill be given to applicants who are children of Board employees.

Fifth Prioritywill be given to all other applicants.