Ohope Beach School - Dream Believe Achieve

Ōhope Beach School Out of Zone Enrolments Applications 

Ōhope Beach School

Out of Zone Enrolment Applications

October 2023

The Board invites applications from parents who wish to enrol their children at Ōhope Beach School for term one and two of the 2024 school year (Jan 2024 – July 2024).

Enrolment at Ōhope Beach School is governed by an enrolment scheme, details of which are available on the school website or from the school office.

Students who live in the home zone are entitled to enrol at the school.  Parents of students who live within the home zone should also apply by this date to assist the school to plan appropriately. 

The board has determined that twelve (12) places are likely to be available for out of zone students in term one and two of 2024.  The exact number of places will depend on the number of applications received from students who live within the school’s home zone. 

The deadline for receipt of completed applications for out-of-zone places is 12.30pm on Friday 3rd November 2023.

If the number of out of zone applications exceeds the number of places available, students will be selected by ballot.  If a ballot is required, it will be held on Monday 6th November.  Parents will be informed of the ballot within three school days of the ballot being held.

Applications for enrolment are available at the school office. 

Email office@ohopebeach.school.nz or phone 07 312 4617 or call into the school office.