Ohope Beach School - Dream Believe Achieve

Ōhope Beach School

Out of Zone Enrolments Applications

The Board invites applications from parents who wish to enrol their children at Ōhope Beach School for terms one and two of the 2022 school year (Jan 2022 – July 2022). 

Enrolment at Ōhope Beach School is governed by an enrolment scheme, details of which are available on the school website or from the school office. 

Students who live in the home zone are entitled to enrol at the school. Parents of students who live within the home zone should also apply by this date to assist the school to plan appropriately. 

The board has determined that 10 places are likely to be available for out-of-zone students in terms one and two of 2022. The exact number of places will depend on the number of applications received from students who live within the school’s home zone. 

The deadline for receipt of completed applications for out-of-zone places is 12.30 pm on Thursday 30th September 2021. 

If the number of out-of-zone applications exceeds the number of places available, students will be selected by ballot. If a ballot is required, it will be held on Friday 1st October 2021. Parents will be informed of the ballot within three school days of the ballot being held. 

Applications for enrolment are available at the school office, email office@ohopebeach.school.nz or phone 07 312 4617